Coming Soon New Online Banking
Before you can use our new Online and Mobile Banking platforms, we’ll need to move your current Online Banking account to the new system. Most of this move will take place automatically, however, there are a few things you’ll need to do before the upgrade.
5 Point Checklist
- Ensure your contact information is current with us so we can connect with you about important information about your account.
- Email and Mailing Address
- Mobile Phone Number
- Know your Member Number. You will need this to login to your account on the new platform.
Find or access your Member Number:
- Using the Mobile App > Account Details > Account Number (the numbers before the suffix/dash)
- By calling the Contact Center
- By visiting a branch and asking a County Federal team member
- If you’re currently using the Categories/Description/Notes functions in Online Banking, you’ll need to download the files you’d like to keep. Categories/Description/Notes will not be transferred over to the new system. Download Quick How To
- Print or take screen shots of any Secure Messages that you’d like to keep. These messages will not be transferred over to the new platform.
- Login to Online Banking and take screen shots of any Alerts you have set up. These will not be transferred over to the new platform.