Financial education & services for members ages 13 to 19 years
How you handle your money can have a huge impact on your life. If you’re between the ages of 13 and 19 and want to make, save, spend, borrow and invest money the smart way, Get Started is the financial program for you. We have everything you’ll need to take care of your money today, as well as start building a solid financial future for tomorrow. You can join Get Started simply by opening a share savings account. As a credit union member, you’ll learn to navigate through the world of financial services, as well as learn valuable lessons in saving money. Here’s what we offer:
- All Kinds of Accounts •Savings Accounts • Checking Account (age 16+) • Certificates •Coverdell ESA/ Roth IRA
- Easy Account Access • ATM Card • Check Card (age 16+) • Online & Mobile Banking • Direct Connect 24 – phone banking
- Credit Builders for 18+ • Get Started Visa Classic Credit Card (requires a co-signer) • Auto Loans
- Financial Aid Resources • Educational Scholarships • Student Loans
- Educational Resources • BalanceTrack– earn $50! • Get Started website • Get Started Newsletter • Free elements™ Podcast
Click here to register for the newsletter.
So stop by a County Federal branch , give us a call at (408) 282-0700, or click here to join online today!