Applying for a home mortgage can be a daunting task, but here at County Federal, we’ll be with you every step of the way. Learn more about our 10 Easy Steps to the Mortgage Loan process below.
10 EASY STEPS TO THE MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESS
- Contact one of our Real Estate Specialist to discuss options, programs and rates. See contact information below.
- Download our loan application package.
Purchase Transactions Click Here
Refinance Transactions Click Here
- Organize and gather all supporting documentation listed on the downloaded application checklist.
- Submit the completed loan application package to one of our Real Estate Specialist. See contact information below.
County Federal Process:
- Processing of your loan application begins:
- Your credit report will be ordered
- Your income and assets will be verified
- Your loan will be submitted for a decision to an underwriter
- The Real Estate Specialist will contact you with a decision. Upon approval you will be advised of the pre-approval conditions.
- An appraisal and underwriting fee is collected. Once the fee is received an appraisal, preliminary title report, and flood certification will be ordered.
- Final Approval
- Our underwriter reviews the appraisal, preliminary title report and other conditions (if applicable) and issues final approval on the loan.
- Signing Loan Documents
- We will prepare your loan documents (the Note, Deed of Trust, etc.) and coordinate the signing at the title company.
- Funding Your Loan
- We will review your signed loan documents, obtain homeowner insurance verification
- When everything is in order the title company will complete the transaction by disbursing the funds.
By Phone: 408-282-0742
In Person or mail: 1641 N. First Street, Suite 170, San Jose, CA 95112