Consumer Loan Rates
|Loan Type||APR as low as*||Term||Calculate Payments|
|VISA Platinum||2.99%1||open-ended||Summary of Credit Terms|
|VISA Platinum Rewards||4.99%1||open-ended||Summary of Credit Terms|
|Share Secured VISA||2.99%1||open-ended||Summary of Credit Terms|
|Personal Loan $500 to $30,000||8.365%||up to 48 months|
|Personal Line of Credit||11.37%2||open-ended|
|Share Secured (Share yield + 2% margin)||2.01% – 2.03%||up to 84 months|
|Certificate Secured (Certificate yield + 2% margin)||2.05% – 3.35%||Not to exceed Certificate Maturity|
*APR= Annual Percentage Rate. Rates as low as 8.365% APR, your rate may be higher depending on your credit profile. Personal loan interest rates range from 8.365% to 18.000% APR. All loan policies, rates and terms are subject to change without notice and all loan requests are subject to Credit Union approval. Terms offered up to 48 months. Other rates and terms are available. All loan rates quoted above (excluding credit cards) include a 2% discount for automatic payments; if opting out of automatic payments add 2% to base rate Maximum loan term based on amount financed. Payment amount per every $1,000 borrowed at 8.365% for 48 months equals $24.58 per month. For more payment samples, use our payment calculator or call 408-282-0700.
1 APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory Purchases and Balance Transfer APRs 2.99% to 9.99% for VISA Platinum and 4.99% to 11.99% for VISA Platinum Rewards available as of 4/9/2018. Purchase and post-introductory balance transfer APRs 7.99% to 14.99% for VISA Platinum and 9.99% to 16.99% for VISA Platinum Rewards as of 4/9/2018. Introductory Balance Transfer and purchase and post-introductory APRs offered to approved applicants depend on credit qualifications. Rates and terms subject to change. All loans subject to credit approval and income verification. If under 21 must prove financial independence or have a qualified co-borrower over age 21. Refer to the Credit Card Agreement and the Application & Solicitation Disclosure for additional information. U.S. issued cards only. VISA’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to commercial card or ATM transactions, or to PIN transactions not processed by VISA. 2 Refer to Disclosure for Personal Line of Credit.
Vehicle Loan Rates
|Loan Type||APR*||Approximate Terms||Calculate Payments|
|New, Used & Refi1||2.365% – 16.99%||1 to 36 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||2.490% – 17.75%||37 to 60 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||2.900% – 12.99%||61 to 72 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||3.240% – 9.615%||73 to 84 months|
|College Auto Loan Program2||7.615%||up to 60 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||6.74% – 9.49%||1 to 36 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||7.49% – 10.74%||37 to 60 months|
|Recreational Vehicles & Boats|
|New, Used & Refi1||7.74% – 9.74%||1 to 60 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||8.49% – 10.49%||61 to 96 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||9.24% – 11.24%||97 to 132 months|
|New, Used & Refi1||9.99% – 11.99%||133 to 180 months|
(1) Risk Based: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) you receive will be within the range disclosed above and is based on your credit worthiness and the term of your loan. You will be notified of the base rate for which you qualify when your loan request is approved. All rates include a 2% discount for automatic payments; if opting out of automatic payments add 2% to base rate. Payment example: Pay $28.80 per month per $1,000 borrowed at 2.365% APR for 36 months. For more payment samples, use our payment calculator or call 408-282-0700 to speak with a Loan Advisor.
(2) APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loan policies, rates and terms are subject to change without notice and all loan requests are subject to credit approval. 7.615% APR is valid for terms up to 60 months. Quoted loan rate is the lowest rate offered based on individual credit worthiness. Rates include 2% automatic payment discount, add 2% for manual payment. Discounts do not apply to promotional rate loans and inhouse refinances. Payment amount per every $1,000 borrowed at 7.615% for 60 months equals $20.09 per month. Borrower must be over 18 years old; employed at least part-time; a student at an accredited college, university, or trade school, or a recent graduate (less than one-year post graduation). Must have no FICO score, or limited credit history. Down payment required.
Home Loan Rates
Fixed Rate Loans
|Product||Rates1||APR1||Points||Payment per $1,000 Borrowed2||Calculate Payment|
|Conforming Fixed Rate Loan Products (Loan Amounts up to $822,375) *1|
|30 Year Fixed||3.000%||3.010%||0||$4.22|
|20 Year Fixed||2.875%||2.890%||0||$5.48|
|15 Year Fixed||2.625%||2.644%||0||$6.73|
|10 Year Fixed||2.500%||2.527%||0||$9.43|
|Jumbo Fixed Loan Products (Loan Amounts greater than $822,375 up to $2,000,000) *2|
|30 Year Fixed||3.250%||3.255%||0||$4.35|
|15 Year Fixed||2.875%||2.894%||0||$6.85|
Adjustable Rate Loans
|Product||Rates1||APR1||Points||Payment per $1,000 Borrowed2|
|Conforming Adjustable Rate Loan Products (Loan Amounts up to $822,375) *1|
|Jumbo Adjustable Rate Loan Products (Loan Amounts greater than $822,375 up to $2,000,000) *2|
Home Equity Loans
|Product||APR as low as *3||Application Fee||Annual Fee|
|Variable||3.750%||$0||$100||Home Equity Line of Credit Terms|
*1 Loan amount not to exceed FNMA county loan limit
*2 Loan amount greater than FNMA county loan limit
*3 APR= Annual Percentage Rate. APRs quoted are our best rates and are accurate as of 04/21/2020, subject to change without notice. 3.750% APR up to 50% LTV. 4.00% up to 65% LTV and 4.25% up to 80% LTV. Rate based on the Prime Rate (published in the Wall Street Journal) plus a margin as outlined in the Home Equity disclosure, with a floor as low as 3.5%. The minimum floor rate you receive will be based on the loan-to-value (LTV) ratio.
Maximum LTV up to 80%. The annual percentage rate can change quarterly on the first day of January, April, July and October. We will use the most recent index value available to us as of 15 days before the date of any annual percentage rate adjustment. The rate cannot increase or decrease more than 0.5 percentage points at each adjustment. Maximum cap of 15.0% APR. Minimum draw of $300. Annual fee of $100 is applied on the anniversary date of the loan. Home must be 1 to 4 units, owner occupied or second home, California properties only. This offer may not be available with balloon or negative amortization first mortgage or third liens. All loans subject to credit approval and our Credit Union lending policies. See disclosure for important terms of our Equity Advantage program.
1. APR=Annual Percentage Rate. The APR is not your interest rate. Your APR will vary based on the rate you qualify for, your final loan amount and finance charges.
2. Payment per $1,000 balance is based on the interest rate listed for the amortization term listed and is rounded to the nearest cent. Example: for a 30-year, $548,250 conforming mortgage with zero-points and a fixed rate of 3.500%, multiply 548,250 x $4.49 for an approximate payment amount of $2,461.89 (loan amount ÷ $1,000 x payment example = payment amount). The monthly payment amount shown includes principal and interest and does not include amounts for taxes and insurance premiums, if applicable. Your actual monthly payment will be higher if an escrow account is established or required. Private mortgage insurance (PMI) is required on mortgages that exceed 80% loan-to-value (LTV), and would also increase the payment amount.
3. $800 off closing costs is available on closed loans for first lien purchase transactions of primary residences or refinance loans with an application date from 10/1/2021 – 12/31/2021 and closed by 01/31/2022. The $800 off Closing Costs will be applied, at Lender’s discretion, at the time of loan funding as a Lender Credit. Santa Clara County reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer without prior notice. Excludes refinance of existing County Federal loans. Employees, volunteers and officials not eligible.
Maximum loan amounts vary by locale depending on typical home prices. High Balance loans are available only in federally designated metropolitan areas.
County Federal offers mortgage loans for properties located in California only. Flood insurance may be required. Adequate property insurance must be maintained for the life of the loan. All loans subject to credit approval. Other restrictions may apply.
Rates valid as of today are subject to change without notice.
Term Certificate Rates
|Account Type & Term||Rate Type||Dividend Rate||Annual Percentage Yield*||Calculator|
|Share and IRA Certificates Minimum Deposit $500|
(Not available as IRA or ESA)
|Youth Roth IRA & ESA only|
|12 Months $500||Fixed||0.10%||0.10%|
For the purpose of this disclosure, the dividend rate and annual percentage stated for the term accounts listed were offered within the most recent seven calendar days and were accurate as of the above date. Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account if there is maintenance or activity fees associated with the account. A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government, National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency. Please call (408) 282-0700 to obtain the most current information.
|Account Type||Rate Type||Minimum Opening Balance||Minimum Earning Balance||Stated Dividend Rate||Annual Percent Yield|
|Regular Share Savings||variable||$25||$25||0.01%||0.01%|
|Get Started Teen Savings||variable||$25||$25||0.01%||0.01%|
|Holiday & Vacation Clubs||variable||$25||$25||0.01%||0.01%|
|Starts Free Accounts|
|Regular Share Savings||variable||$25||$25||0.02%||0.02%|
|Get Started Teen Savings||variable||$25||$25||0.02%||0.02%|
|Holiday & Vacation Clubs||variable||$25||$25||0.02%||0.02%|
|Gets Better Accounts|
|Regular Share Savings||variable||$25||$25||0.03%||0.03%|
|Get Started Teen Savings||variable||$25||$25||0.03%||0.03%|
|Holiday & Vacation Clubs||variable||$25||$25||0.03%||0.03%|
|Other Savings Accounts|
|M3 Money Club||variable||$25||$25||0.01%||0.01%|
|IRA Accumulation including Roth & ESA||variable||$25||$25||0.03%||0.03%|
|Youth Roth & ESA IRA Accumulation||variable||$25||$25||0.03%||0.03%|
|Escrow (Real Estate loans only)||variable||n/a||n/a||2.00%||2.02%|
|Rewards Checking – Starts Free||variable||$25||n/a||0.00%||0.00%|
|Rewards Checking – Gets Better||variable||$25||$0||0.01%||0.01%|
|Members’ Choice Money Market Accounts*|
*”Minimum Opening Balance” and “Minimum Earning Balance” represent the minimum deposit balance required for every tier of the Members’ Choice Money Market Account to earn the corresponding stated dividend rate. Should the deposit balance move from one tier to another, the corresponding stated dividend rates of those given tiers will be applied to calculate the dividends paid using daily ending deposit balances. Dividends will be compounded monthly and will be credited monthly. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account if there are maintenance or activity fees associated with the account. Members’ accounts are insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to $250,000, and IRA funds are insured separately up to $250,000 by the NCUA.
Truth In Savings Disclosure