Banking by Phone
Direct Connect 24 offers a streamlined menu of options so you can access your account information easier and faster from any touch-tone telephone or mobile device. Direct Connect 24 is a free service. Thousands of County Federal members use this easy system each month to perform some of the following functions:
- Check balances on accounts
- Verify cleared checks, ATM, VISA Check Card and other transactions
- Check last dividend paid
- Check last interest amount paid
- Transfer funds from one account to another, including joint accounts (if authorized)
- Withdraw funds and have check sent to you
- Check loan payment and payoff status
- Make a stop payment
- Inquire on current rates
- Change your PIN
How to Get Started
You can start using Direct Connect 24 today by calling Member Services at (408) 282-0700 or (800) 282-6212 and ask for your Direct Connect 24 Personal Identification Number (PIN). You’ll receive a temporary PIN on the spot.
- Dial (408) 282-0700 or (800) 282-6212 if outside of the area.
- Choose an option from the main menu
- Enter your Member Number and your (PIN), followed by “#”
- Follow the prompts, it’s that easy!
- The first time you use Direct Connect 24, a Member Services Representative will assign you a PIN. For security reasons, change your PIN and keep it confidential. Your PIN can be between 4 to 9 digits.
- Press zero (0) at any time you wish to speak to a Member Service Representative during business hours.
- All account types are identified by a two-digit number called a suffix. If you do not know your account suffix, the Direct Connect 24 Voice Automated Attendant will list the suffix associated for each account type.
- When entering dollar amounts, no decimals are needed. For example, enter “$300.00” as “30000”.
- If you know which option you want to select, you can fast forward through the voice prompt by pressing the number of the option you wish to select.
- Direct Connect 24 allows joint members to access all types of transaction. If you want to take advantage of the option print the Cross Transfer Authorization Form and mail or fax it to Member Services.