You’re never too young to start on the path of financial education. Sooner or later your kids are going to have to learn about the importance of good savings and spending habits. We say go with sooner! As your credit union, we even have your children’s future in mind. Whether you have little ones or teens, we have youth accounts to help them save and learn. A little learning goes a long way to build a strong financial future.
With our M3 Money Club for Kids, your child can learn about money in a fun and engaging manner.
They will receive:
- M3 Money Club quarter savers
- Invites to special events & contests
- Access to M3 Money club website, which offers a fun and safe place to learn about money
In addition, the M3 Money Club website has resources for parents, too. There are articles that cover a wide range of important topics to help with raising money-smart kids.
How you handle your money can have a huge impact on your life. If you’re between the ages of 13 and 19 and want to make, save, spend, borrow and invest money the smart way, Get Started is the financial program for you. We have everything you’ll need to take care of your money today, as well as start building a solid financial future for tomorrow. You can join Get Started simply by opening a share savings account. As a credit union member, you’ll learn to navigate through the world of financial services, as well as learn valuable lessons in saving money. Here’s what we offer:
- All Kinds of Accounts •Savings Accounts • Checking Account (age 16+) • Certificates •Coverdell ESA/ Roth IRA
- Easy Account Access • ATM Card • Check Card (age 16+) • Online & Mobile Banking • Direct Connect 24 – phone banking
- Financial Aid Resources • Educational Scholarships • Student Loans
- Educational Resources • BalanceTrack– earn $50!
Or contact us to learn more about how you can open an account today!