You’re never too young to start on the path of financial education. Sooner or later your kids are going to have to learn about the importance of good savings and spending habits. We say go with sooner! As your credit union, we even have your children’s future in mind. Whether you have little ones or teens, we have youth accounts to help them save and learn. A little learning goes a long way to build a strong financial future.
*M3 Account Program Update: Beginning November 1st, 2019, we will no longer be sending paper vouchers for the growth of the M3 account balance. Instead, each quarter**, you will now receive the NEW M3 Money Club Member Rewards Card! Previous program paper vouchers or wooden nickels can be redeemed for prizes through January 2, 2020.
With our M3 Money Club for Kids, your child can learn about money in a fun and engaging manner. The M3 Money Club rewards you for making your M3 account grow. They will receive:
- M3 Members will receive a quarterly Money Club Members Rewards Card in the mail for the growth of their account balance. For every $100 that your account grows*, you will receive an M3 Money Club Prize Voucher to redeem at any County Federal Branch location.
- The M3 Money Club website offers a fun a safe place to learn about money with games, coloring pages and podcasts
- M3 Members receive quarter savers and special invites to annual events & contests
In addition, the M3 Money Club website has resources for parents too. There are articles that cover a wide range of important topics to help with raising money-smart kids.
*M3 members will receive a Money Club Members Rewards Card up to a $1,000 balance increase per quarter deposited to M3 Money Club account in-branch or electronically.
**Quarters are defined by calendar year – Jan – Mar, Apr – Jun, Jul – Sep, Oct – Dec
How you handle your money can have a huge impact on your life. If you’re between the ages of 13 and 19 and want to make, save, spend, borrow and invest money the smart way, Get Started is the financial program for you. We have everything you’ll need to take care of your money today, as well as start building a solid financial future for tomorrow. You can join Get Started simply by opening a share savings account. As a credit union member, you’ll learn to navigate through the world of financial services, as well as learn valuable lessons in saving money. Here’s what we offer:
- All Kinds of Accounts •Savings Accounts • Checking Account (age 16+) • Certificates •Coverdell ESA/ Roth IRA
- Easy Account Access • ATM Card • Check Card (age 16+) • Online & Mobile Banking • Direct Connect 24 – phone banking
- Financial Aid Resources • Educational Scholarships • Student Loans
- Educational Resources • BalanceTrack– earn $50! • Get Started website • Get Started Newsletter • Free elements™ Podcast
Click here to register for the newsletter.