County Federal is excited to announce that we will be accepting Educational Scholarship applications for the 2021 – 2022 academic year starting on March 1, 2021 – April 19, 2021.
We will be awarding educational scholarships ranging from $500 to $1,500 to graduating high school seniors and post-secondary students enrolled in an accredited university or community/technical college on a full and part-time basis (minimum of 6 units). Scholarships will be payable in one installment directly to your educational institution in August prior to the Fall 2021 semester. Winners will be notified in June 2021.
Scholarship Program At A Glance:
- Applicants must be a member of County Federal whose account is in good standing as of the application deadline date.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or post-secondary student.
- Applicant must be in good standing with their high school/college, may not be on disciplinary or academic probation, have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Judging will be based on both subjective criteria and weighted, objective criteria.
- All participating students are required to complete an application, write an essay, include a copy of a current high school/college transcript, and provide a current photo to be used in Country Federal’s media, marketing and other promotional material.
Graduate School students or past Scholarship recipients are not eligible for this program. Employees, former employees, directors and officers of County Federal and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the scholarship program.