Stay connected with your account wherever you go with our Mobile Banking App. Get on-the-go Mobile Banking by text message, web browser or mobile, iPad and tablet apps – anywhere, anytime, and any way you want.
View balances, cleared checks, & account transaction history. Get up-to-the-minute accurate, ready for viewing information.
Enable Touch ID on our Mobile Banking app by clicking on More > Settings > Quick Access
Transfer & Schedule Transfers funds to and from your accounts at other financial institutions.
Text Banking & Alerts
Text banking & Alerts lets you get information about your accounts the moment you need them. It’s secure and it’s free.
Set up recurring payments via SCCFCU pay bill and save the hassle of writing a check or paying for postage, all from your mobile device.
Mobile Check Deposit
Easily deposit your endorsed check with just a few simple taps and clicks of your camera.
Download the latest version of our mobile banking app:
Now you can deposit anytime, anywhere. It’s as easy as snapping a picture, plus it’s secure and free! With Mobile Check Deposit you can securely make deposits into your account right from your Smartphone.
Once you have the latest version of our mobile banking app – available for free from Google Play or the App store – sign in to app from your phone, and you’re all set to begin!
- Select the “Deposit Check” from the menu
- Take a picture with your phone of the front and back of the check
- Enter the amount of the check, select the account to deposit to
- Select “Continue” and then “Approve”
- Make a note on your check that it has been deposited and keep it for 90 days
- Repeat these steps for any additional checks
Remember Text Banking is also free!
Here’s how to get started with Text Banking:
- Simply log in to Online Connection. In the Welcome drop down select “All Services & Settings”
- Click the “Enroll/update Mobile Banking” link under Banking Services.
- Select Text Banking and complete the information requested
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Select Enroll
- Follow the instructions you receive to activate the text banking on your device.
Once enrolled just send a text message to the five-digit short code 96865 and we will text you back with your account information. There is no charge for Text Banking**
Here are the Text Banking Commands:
- B = Balance
- H = History
- C = Commands
- L = Login
- HE = Help
**Other carrier fees per your contract/plan may apply