At County Federal, our Members come first. Check out our list of services developed to help make managing your money a little easier.
Explore the benefits of County Federal membership.
It’s Safe. It’s Fast. It’s Easy!
To get started, see your payroll department or click here for a Direct Deposit form.
• Our Routing and Transit Number is 321176972
• For a checking account, use the 12 digit account number located on the bottom of your checks.
• For a savings account, use your member number and suffix, with enough leading zeroes to make a 12 digit number. (ex. 000001234500.)
Note: Direct Deposit may not be available through all employers.
County Federal branches offer FREE notary public services for credit union related
documents. We also offer notary services for non-credit union documents at a
To better assist you with your notary service needs, we ask that you follow
• All signers are required to have one of the following forms of current and valid
photo ID: Driver License, State ID, Military ID, or Passport
• All signers must be present
• All signing must be done in the notary’s presence
Need to send money quickly? Wiring money through County Federal is fast, safe, and secure. We offer both domestic and international wire transfers to help you move your money anywhere, anytime.
Visit your nearest branch or call us at 408-282-0700 or 800-282-6212 for more details.
Our Routing and Transit Number is 321176972
Wire Transfer Processing:
• A wire transfer must be submitted by 2:00 pm for the wire to be sent the same day. Funds are generally credited the next business day to the wire recipient.
• An international wire transfer, on average, can take anywhere between one to five business days for funds to arrive in the recipient’s account, as they are subject to processing by the intermediary bank.
• Incoming wire transfers are free of charge. A fee applies for all outgoing wire transfers*.
TruStage® Insurance: Simple, Straightforward, Budget-Friendly.
Insurance is an important part of a solid financial plan. The key is finding coverage that fits your needs and budget from someone you can trust. The right insurance can help give you peace of mind today.
Backed by more than 80 years of working with credit unions and their members, you can count on TruStage to help protect what matters most.
Get a quote or explore your options at TruStage.com.
© Copyright 2020, TruStage. All Rights Reserved.
TruStage® insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly IA 50677-0061. Auto and Home Insurance Program are issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
Our friendly, knowledgeable member services team is here to answer your membership-related questions.
Contact us directly at 408-282-0700 or 800-282-6212, Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sat 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
*For a copy of the current Fee Schedule, please click here.
We’ve partnered with BALANCE to offer FREE financial webinars to help our members learn how to take control of their finances.
Planning a fun outing or family vacation in the near future? We offer our members a wide variety of discounted tickets and special offers.
Our free, easy-to-use financial calculators can help you to calculate payments, see how much you can afford and more!
Car Buying Services
Why spend your valuable time shopping from dealer to dealer? Check out our convenient and stress-free car buying services.