At County Federal, our Members come first. Check out our list of services developed to help make managing your money a little easier.
Explore the benefits of County Federal membership.
It’s Safe. It’s Fast. It’s Easy!
To get started, see your payroll department or click here for a Direct Deposit form.
• Our Routing and Transit Number is 321176972
• For a checking account, use the 12 digit account number located on the bottom of your checks.
• For a savings account, use your member number and suffix, with enough leading zeroes to make a 12 digit number. (ex. 000001234500.)
Note: Direct Deposit may not be available through all employers.
We’ve partnered with International Currency Express, Inc. to help you plan
your international travel.
International Currency Express Provides:
• Competitive Exchange rates
• Fully Insured orders
• Delivery to your home or once
• Multiple payment options
• An easy Buy Back Service when you get home!
Order now by phone at 800-346-2339 and make sure you mention that
you were referred by County Federal.
If you have any questions about how to sell back unused currency or pay/place an order, International Currency Express, Inc. can help.
Contact them at 888-278-6628.
County Federal branches offer FREE notary public services for credit union related
documents. We also offer notary services for non-credit union documents at a
To better assist you with your notary service needs, we ask that you follow
• All signers are required to have one of the following forms of current and valid
photo ID: Driver License, State ID, Military ID, or Passport
• All signers must be present
• All signing must be done in the notary’s presence
Need to send money quickly? Wiring money through County Federal is fast, safe, and secure. We offer both domestic and international wire transfers to help you move your money anywhere, anytime.
Visit your nearest branch or call us at 408-282-0700 or 800-282-6212 for more details.
Our Routing and Transit Number is 321176972
Wire Transfer Processing:
• A wire transfer must be submitted by 2:00 pm for the wire to be sent the same day. Funds are generally credited the next business day to the wire recipient.
• An international wire transfer, on average, can take anywhere between one to five business days for funds to arrive in the recipient’s account, as they are subject to processing by the intermediary bank.
• Incoming wire transfers are free of charge. A fee applies for all outgoing wire transfers*.
Our friendly, knowledgeable member services team is here to answer your membership-related questions.
Contact us directly at 408-282-0700 or 800-282-6212, Mon – Fri 8:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sat 9:30 am – 2:30 pm.
*For a copy of the current Fee Schedule, please click here.
We’ve partnered with BALANCE to offer FREE financial webinars to help our members learn how to take control of their finances.
Planning a fun outing or family vacation in the near future? We offer our members a wide variety of discounted tickets and special offers.
Our free, easy-to-use financial calculators can help you to calculate payments, see how much you can afford and more!
Car Buying Services
Why spend your valuable time shopping from dealer to dealer? Check out our convenient and stress-free car buying services.