Canned Food Drive
As we approach the season of giving, there is no better way to spread holiday cheer than by lending a helping hand to those in need. From November 1, 2023 until December 8, 2023, County Federal is hosting a canned food drive to nourish our local community members. With Enterprise Car Sales sponsoring this event, we can rest assured that our efforts will make a meaningful impact. Join us to feed our community by donating canned food at our County Federal Branches, and all of which will go to benefit underserved members of Santa Clara County and distributed by the Health Trust. Make a difference during this festive time of the year.
While we appreciate all donations, please note that we are not accepting pet food at this time and no glass containers please.
FOOD THE COMMUNITY LOVES
- Canned tuna & chicken in water
- Beans & lentils
- Whole grain cereals
- Whole wheat/grain pasta
- Low-sodium canned vegetables
- Canned tomato products
- Hearty low-sodium soups
- Non-perishable ready to eat meals (chili, ravioli, etc.)
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit in juice
ABOUT THE EVENT – PAPER DOCUMENTS ONLY
- Do not tape up boxes.
- Do not place paper in plastic bags.
- Prior to your arrival, place documents in your vehicle’s trunk. All boxes will be returned.
- Remain in your vehicle as we remove your items from your trunk.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
- Cardboard, expandable folders, and hanging folders
- Wet or contaminated paper
LIMIT TO THREE (3) BOXES OF PAPER PER VEHICLE.
In accordance with CDC guidance and state and local regulations, fully vaccinated members are no longer required to wear face masks; however, we recommend them.
Non-fully vaccinated members are required to wear masks while at County Federal facilities. Thank you for your cooperation and keeping everyone safe!