Here at County Federal, we know there are more important things in your life. That’s why we try to make your financial life easier than ever. Online Connection & Bill Pay makes banking fast, secure and convenient. Managing your finances is just a click away. Enroll now! Online Connection provides the most up to date and secure technology so you can keep current with your account information. To start using Online Connection, click “Log In” up in the top right hand corner of page. Look what Online Connection can do for you:
- View balances, cleared checks, and account transaction history on all your County Federal accounts. Information is up-to-the-minute accurate, ready for viewing, and printer-friendly.
- Get an overall picture of your finances with Personal Financial Manager -View all your password protected online accounts from within Online Connection.
- Download account history into Quicken or Money
- Stay in touch with your account with our Mobile Banking
- Transfer funds between County Federal accounts. External Transfers let you transfer money to and from your County Federal accounts to your accounts at other institutions.
- You can reorder checks, change your address, order copies of checks or request a Stop Payment.
- Set up your preferences such as nicknaming your accounts, history date range, transaction categories, font size or your start page.
- Bill Pay means no more checks, stamps, or lunch-hour trips to the post office. Pay and receive bills online from your County Federal Checking Account FREE*!
- Save paper – Select eStatements & eDocuments
- Get notified with My Alerts when any account activity occurs, your account balances hit a certain amount, or a check has cleared.
- Make your Visa, consumer loan, home loan or Line of Credit payment by transferring funds from your Checking or Savings Account.
*Must pay at least one bill every 90 days.
Go paperless with eStatements. It’s secure, fast and FREE. Once enrolled, you can retrieve or save up to 24 months of statement history right from your computer and enjoy less paper clutter! View your statements when it is convenient for you, just login to Online Connection and click the eServices tab. eStatements save time and keep you organized. They are:
- SECURE: eStatements are protected by the highest level of encryption within Online Connection so only you can get to it.
- SAFE: eStatements won’t get lost or stolen in the mail, protecting your identity and reducing your chances of mail fraud.
- ACCESSIBLE: View, save or print your eStatement anytime, anywhere 24/7.
- RELIABLE: Members who receive eStatements get them on average 3-5 days before mailed statements in Online Connection.
- FASTER: In addition to statements, receive non-sufficient funds (bounced checks), late loan payment and loan billing notices with eDocuments faster than mailed versions.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Less paper saves trees and fuel and water! You make a difference by switching.
Get Started today!
We understand how important financial management is – especially right now. That is why we are pleased to introduce Personal Financial Manager, where you can view and manage all of your financial accounts (checking, savings, credit cards, loans, investments) in one place – even if you’re on the go. Personal Financial Manager lets you automatically categorize and track spending from all of your accounts at any institution. Sign up today and you’ll have the ability to:
- Track expenses
- Create budgets
- Manage debt
- And set goals
Not only will you benefit from seeing all of your financial information in one place, but you can access the tool from your personal computer or your mobile phone.
Take control today! Log in into Online Connection and click the PFM tab.
For your convenience you can re-order your checks online. It is safe and secure! Click here and follow the prompts. We have included the example below to get you started. There is also a sample of our standard check. Please contact us at 408-282-0700 should require additional assistance.
For your security, this Web-based platform requires your unique customer reorder ID and your check start number, located on your current reorder form. These two items are used to access a specific order during a reordering session, and can access only its associated order. The graphic above shows where each of these numbers are located.
County Federals Standard Check