Loan Switch Kit
Want to move your loan to County Federal? Whether an Auto loan, Personal loan or Visa, let us show you how easy it is to make the Switch. Use our quick and easy online application to get started now. Or you can talk with one of our lending specialists. Click here and have someone call you or visit your nearest branch. Be sure and bring this quick form with you! In four easy steps you can make the switch! See how our process works below: Step 1: Applying for your loan
- Apply through our easy online application.
- Or apply in person. Fill out this short application and then give us a call at 408-282-0700 or stop by one of our branches to get started.
Step 2: Processing your application
- We order your credit report
- Your loan will be submitted for a decision to an underwriter
- One of our friendly, knowledgeable loan specialists will contact you with a decision
Step 3: Providing Documentation
Step 4: An appointment will be scheduled with a loan specialist to complete your loan. When you visit the branch, please be sure to bring the following:
- Valid government issued photo ID – If the address on your ID is a PO Box or is not your current address you must bring proof of residency such as a utility bill, insurance bill, etc.
- The requested supporting documentation